Improve your environmental foot print, help reduce CO2 emissions, re-use your existing products, save money and reduce landfill, help your organisation meet the new Government recycle targets through Furniture Repair, Furniture Recycling and Furniture Refurbishment.
We offer the complete service from assessment of damage and suitability for repair and or re-use, (charges may apply for this work on your site, credited against future work) to cost effective solutions to the repair of damaged and worn out products.
We perform a wide range of furniture repair and restoration services, many of which can be performed on your site, minimising inconvenience or downtime.
Services Include (we work on all ages of product)
- Chair and sofa re-upholstery.
- Reception area adjustments to meet DDA requirements.
- Standard and executive desk refurbishment including new tops on existing bases and frames.
- Panel cleaning.
- French Polishing, repairing polish and damage to tables, doors and storage etc.
- Chair Repair on all types of seating from desk to meeting and canteen. (including gas lift replacement and re-painting Frames).
- Panel re-upholstery, partitions and screens etc.
- Wood based staircases refurbished.
- Canteen and break out area furniture repairs.
- Key and lock replacement.
- General furniture repairs, such as doors off hinges, drawers sticking, etc.
- Boardroom, meeting and training tables, refurbish or re-use bases with new tops.
- Advice on what existing furniture can be re-used on a move.
- Advice on how to dispose of un-wanted furniture ethically.
Our services are undertaken by specialists, we repair and refurbish your products so they look and perform as close to new as possible.
Cost and environmental savings against replacement.
- Phased programming for large scale projects
- Lower impact on Land fill and reduced waste (Good PR).
- Good PR for company to stake holders.
- No need for use of capital budgets.
- Fast turnaround.
- Extended life of products improves balance sheets?
- Products can be re-used and repaired to fit in with new design scheme or office changes.
- Maintain high standard of public areas without large capital costs.