- Would you like your workspace to be more efficient?
- Would you like your office to impress your customers, engage your staff and save you money?
- Would you like to improve your business’s environmental impact?
- Would you like to get more staff, working better, in an existing space?
- Or do you simply want to buy fit for use standard furniture at a competitive price?
We employ staff who individually have over 25 years in the Furniture Industry working on both small and large projects and who understand both furniture and how its use benefits the working environment.
We are up to date with latest Health and Safety legislation in offices, European laws and directives andergonomics, as well as having commercial relationships with most of the UK and European Furniture Manufacturers so being able to offer independent advice on products as well as manufacturing bespoke and contract products ourselves.
For example our MD Alan Marshall has been in the Furniture Business for 30 years, is a Liveryman in the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers, a consultant for the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) an Environmental and Manufacturing expert.
Why choose Blue Line Office Furniture?
- Well capitalised company, sound principles.
- Financially stable, operating a no-dividend policy & retaining profits.
- Nationwide coverage through strategic alliance with our partners.
- Fast and dynamic decision making capability.
- Independent solutions from industry leading manufacturers.
- Skilled technical and engineer resource.
- Prestigious long-term personal portfolio with a proven track record of client successes.
- Dedicated to providing our client base with the best available solutions & ongoing support.